Are you looking for answers about Diastasis Recti?
We have effective comprehensive online rehab courses for everyone. You can fix this in the privacy of your own home on your own schedule.
What is Diastasis Recti (DR)?
Diastasis Recti is a separation of the abdominal muscles caused by excessive stretching of the connective tissue that runs down the midline of the abdominal wall.
Although it is common, it is not normal and should be addressed and not ignored.
The Tummy Team has specialized in non surgical effective treatment of diastasis recti for the past 15 years. We have effective comprehensive online rehab courses for everyone. You can fix this in the privacy of your own home on your own schedule.
Discover the right approach for YOU!
Choose the category
Diastasis Recti & WomenWomen can suffer from diastasis recti in the postpartum stage, years after having children or without ever having a pregnancy at all.
Diastasis Recti (while common with prenatal and postpartum women) is not exclusively a pregnancy issue, it is a Functional Core Weakness issue.
Functional Core Weakness (FCW)The inability of the muscles of the core to effectively function and support the body for everyday physical demands without pain or dysfunction.
Diastasis Recti and Functional Core Weakness can happen after the stretching of the muscles during pregnancy, or from neglect of the internal postural muscles of your core or from poor fitness choices or abdominal trauma.
Regardless of how you developed this condition, or how long you have been suffering, we can help you heal and rebuild the strength you truly need in your core muscles.
Symptoms of Diastasis Recti and Functional Core Weakness (in women)
- you have a gaping hole in your tummy
- a trench down the midline of your belly (that sometimes bulges during a sit-up or coughing.)
- a bulging, tenting, or pouchy tummy
- a football like bulge with any bending or bracing of your tummy
- Sciatica pain
- Pelvic floor feels weak and unsupportive
- Constipation and having to bear down to go
- Stop and start (prodromal) labor in the past
Take a moment to check yourself for a diastasis.
Entire Video Collections Made For You
- Clinically-Proven Courses
- Targeted to Your Specific Needs
- 1 Year of Access
- Designed for Home Use
Tummy Teamm All-Access Membership
- Low Monthly Membership
- Cancel Anytime
- New Resources Weekly
- Community Support
Online Session with Kelly Dean
- 1-on-1 with an Expert
- Customizable Solutions
- Encouragement and Goal Setting
- Fit into Your Schedule
Find a Tummy Team Trained Pro Near You
- Search in Your Local Area
- Certified Therapists and Trainers
- Endorsed by The Tummy Team
- In-person Appointments